Tracks & Lodging
Track Day Ticket Packs
A Track Day Ticket Pack (TDTP) entitles the purchaser to attend Keigwins@theTrack track days and schools during a calendar year at a significant discount. A 10-pack is for 10 track days and a 20-pack for 20 track days. TDTPs are for individual riders and are never transferable. Important terms are below.
A limited number will be sold for a calendar year.
- 5-pack ticket: $ 850 ($170 per trackday)
- 10-pack ticket: $1600 ($160 per trackday)
- 20-pack ticket: $3000 ($150 per trackday)
Terms and Conditions
TDTPs are much more restrictive than track days purchased individually. These rules will be adhered to in all cases. Do not purchase a TDTP unless you are 100% willing to accept these terms.
- TDTPs must be paid in full made at the time of purchase.
- The TDTP is for an individual rider and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- Tickets may be used for any track event or school.
- A few "premium" track events impose an $80/day fee. (Note: it is permissible to assign two tickets per day to a premium event rather than pay $80 per day, at the ticket pack holder's option.)
- Ticket holders must sign up for (reserve) the dates they want, just like everyone else. There is no special entitlement that places a TDTP holder ahead of other waiting list riders.
- Canceling a track day reservation with at least two weeks notice does not spend a ticket. Canceling inside two weeks does spend the ticket.
- Track day reservations may be moved around, with at least two weeks notice, with the same freedom as individually-purchased track days.
- The TDTP is non-refundable. There is a 10 day cooling-off period during which a full refund may be made. If a ticket has been already been used there is no cooling-off period.
- There is no "8th day free" program with TDTPs.
- Extra track days beyond the ticket pack quantity are purchased at the regular price.
- It is not possible to convert a TDTP to another ticket pack (e.g., 10 to 20, or 5 to 10) once a ticket has been used.
- It is not possible to convert money spent for track days or schools that have already taken place toward a TDTP. However, if you have reserved future track days with payment you may convert those funds toward a TDTP.
- Unused tickets expire at the end of the calendar year.